Wednesday 15 January 2014

Brows That!

In the last year, I have really learned to appreciate the difference your eyebrows make to your face and following this, have experimented with the best way to keep them looking pretty. My mum kindly bought me this kit for Christmas and I am actually very impressed! To say it is just a drugstore brand, Seventeen has really hit the nail on the head with this little package.


A really handy large mirror, a mini eyebrow pencil, a dark powder, a wax and a highlighting powder. It also included a handy little instruction slip but naturally, I've lost that. You start by filling in your brows with the pencil, creating the shape you want your brows to be. You then even out the colour with the powder and top it all off with a layer of the dark wax. The highlight goes just underneath on the brow bone to add that extra definition. I'll be honest and say the pencil isn't all that great and it doesn't sharpen well however, I don't always feel the need to use it. The powder and wax create a really beautiful effect. They add definition and shape and obviously a bit of colour without making them look like you have coloured them in with a sharpie. If you are looking to experiment with your brows, I would seriously recommend picking this little set up from your local Boots.

Have you got any stand out brow products? Please let me know your favourites as I am always looking for something new to try!

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment