Thursday 16 January 2014

High Hopes




A quick outfit today. A maxi skirt is a pretty girly piece for me but it was down to £7 in the sale at work so I thought I would give it a go! Teamed with a trusty boyfriend tee and my two tone vans, I still feel fairly comfortable which is nice. Finally, how fab is this necklace! It's actually my mum's but I just had to steal it for today, it was a whole £6 from Primark!! I was very impressed, I think it looks more like an Accessorize piece or something.

What do you think of my attempt to be feminine for a day?:)

Becca.

Oh, and my room is a total state at the moment which is why the pictures aren't great, I need to work on that! Sorryyy.



1 comment:

  1. your rings are to die for! love that necklace too, it's so lovely
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete